Kansas Council of Health System Pharmacists (KCHP)
The mission of the Kansas Council Health System Pharmacists is to advance public health by promoting the professional interest of Kansas pharmacists in health-systems and other healthcare settings through:
1. fostering well-trained, competent pharmacists and pharmacy personnel;
2. developing and conducting programs for maintaining and improving the competence of pharmacists and pharmacy personnel;
3. disseminating information on professional development and rational drug use;
4. improving communication among pharmacists, other members of health-care industry, and the public;
5. to foster rational drug use in health-systems, and
6. to pursue any other lawful activity that may be authorized by the KCHP Board of Directors.
KCHP offers educational opportunities at the state and district level. Resource information is provided via the group’s Web site at www.kchponline.org.
Annual membership dues range from $125 - $20. To learn more about KCHP, contact: Jennifer McKenna, KCHP president at (913) 791-4286; or Chad Austin, KCHP liaison at (785) 233-7436.
Related Links and Downloads