Kansas Council of Health System Pharmacists (KCHP)
The mission of the Kansas Council Health System Pharmacists is to advance public health by promoting the professional interest of Kansas pharmacists in health systems and other health care settings through:
- Fostering well-trained, competent pharmacists and pharmacy personnel
- Developing and conducting programs for maintaining and improving the competence of pharmacists and pharmacy personnel
- Disseminating information on professional development and rational drug use
- Improving communication among pharmacists, other members of health-care industry, and the public
- Fostering rational drug use in health systems, and
- Pursuing any other lawful activity that may be authorized by the KCHP Board of Directors
KCHP offers educational opportunities at the state and district level. Resource information is provided via the group's website at www.kchponline.org.
Annual membership dues range from $125 - $20. To learn more about KCHP, contact: Greg Burger, KCHP president at (785) 505-6445; or Chad Austin, KCHP liaison at (785) 233-7436. For more information on KCHP, visit their website at www.kchponline.com.
Related Links and Downloads