Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators
The Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators is a group of health care communications professionals dedicated to improving communication with our communities, health care employees, physicians, media and more. KAHCC provides the following benefits for new and experienced communication professionals: two educational seminars; networking with peers; membership directory; and online list serve.
Membership in KAHCC
For minimal dues, membership in KAHCC provides many benefits for the new and the experienced communication professional:
- Two seminars are offered each year, one in the spring, and one in conjunction with the Kansas Hospital Association convention in September;
- Networking opportunities with peers across the state;
- Online list-serv; and
- KAHCC Website at www.kahcc.org
KAHCC Offers Three Levels of Membership
- ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP ($40 per year): Employees of Kansas health care organizations who are responsible for developing, administering and implementing public relations/communications/marketing programs.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP ($50 per year): Individuals who work as consultants, employees or agency representatives for businesses that serve health care organizations.
- STUDENT MEMBERSHIP ($5 per year): Individuals actively pursuing a degree in public relations, communications, marketing, etc.
KAHCC membership runs from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. If you have questions regarding KAHCC, contact: 2015 KAHCC President Tami Motley at (316) 354-5824; or contact KHA Liaison Cindy Samuelson at (785) 233-7436.
KAHCC Mission Statement
The Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators (KAHCC), an allied organization of the Kansas Hospital Association, is a voluntary, non-profit organization, which exists to encourage the highest standards of practice in health care communications. The Association's mission can best be accomplished by providing professional leadership, educational opportunities and the exchange of information concerning matters of communications policies, practices and procedures.
Mark Your Calendars for the KAHCC Spring Conference - April 22-23 in Manhattan
The meeting location is to be determined. Check back soon for more information.
KAHCC Board, Membership and Bylaws